Sunday, August 9, 2009

Yikes, am I really doing this???

OK, I have decided to blog this next piece of my life in order to keep myself accountable to the concept of possibility. The title of this blog is appropriate to my life, it is my mantra at the moment... Weebles take whatever heads their way, they bounce and roll and wobble all over the place, but in the end, they stop, steady and firm, right way up, with their "feet" down and their head up, ready for the next adventure. I want to be a weeble, I want to take what life dishes, roll and bounce, wobble and bob, eventually to find my footing and stand firm and confident, ready for the next ride.

This has been a rocking, wobbly, wiggly year, and I have not yet found solid ground, but I will, and when I do, watch out.

For those of you who know my story, you understand, for others, Stay tuned for the rest of my story...

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! The best part about this is that you have figured out how to blog!!
    Yes, you are really doing this.
    Love you,
    Stephanie
    I think I will have to remember that
    'everyone' will also be reading my comments. When Worlds Collide might be the name of any blog that I create. :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete